|NAME OF COMPANY||BUSINESS FOCUS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES||CONTACT DETAILS||POSTAL ADDRESS||WEBSITE||REMARKS|
|PHONE NO. / FAX|
|Rolta India Ltd||Rolta Military – Off The Shelf (MOTS) IP
– Command & Control (C2) Suite
– Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Suite
– Battlefield Management System Solution (BMS) Suite
– Safety & Security Suite
Rolta Military – Off The Shelf (MOTS) Solutions
– Command & Control (C2)
– Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR)
– Comms & EW
– Vehicle Systems
– Safety & Security
|+91 (22) 2926 6666,
+91 (22) 2836 5992
|Ashok.Gakhar@rolta.com||Rolta Tower A, Rolta Technology Park, 22nd St., MIDC Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093||www.rolta.com||– Appreciated for participation in the Army’s “Operation VIJAY”, “Operation PARAKRAM” and in several other major exercises.
– Appreciated for significant contribution and valuable support as an industry partner to meet the target of handing over of “BRAHMOS Missile Systems” to the Indian Army.
– NASSCOM recognition for “Innovative application of analytics for Business solutions”, 2015
– Geospatial Excellence Award for Application of Geospatial Technology in Utility Services (Water) by Geospatial Media & Communication in 2014
– Rolta’s application development practice has been certified at CMMi Level 5 on the latest version of the Capability Maturity Model which is Version 1.3.
– “GeoSpatial Leadership in India” award by Map World Forum.
– FICCI Awards 2009-2010 in the category of “Excellence in Science & Technology or Technological Innovation”.
– “Amongst World leaders in Geospatial Technology” during Geospatial World Forum 2011.
Rolta is a leading provider of innovative solutions for many vertical segments, including Federal and State Governments, Defence & Homeland Security, Utilities, Process, Power, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, and Healthcare. Rolta is recognized for its extensive portfolio of indigenous solutions based on field-proven Rolta IP tailored for Indian Defence/HLS. Rolta is a market leader in providing Indigenous Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C2ISR) solutions in India. Deployed at hundreds of vital military sites, these high-tech systems act as a force-multiplier and serve critical operational needs of providing essential inputs for operational planning, intelligence acquisition and surveillance.
Rolta is the only IT Company that has been invited to bid for all the three ‘Make India’ programs issued by Ministry of Defence (MoD) till now, with the Future Infantry Combat Vehicle (FICV) Project being the most recent example of such a large multi-billion dollar program. This is a very strong validation of the Company’s eminent standing in the Indian Defence sector. The Battlefield Management System (BMS) ‘Make India’ project worth over Rs. 60,000 Cr, for which the exclusive consortium of BEL and Rolta has been selected as a Development Agency by MoD, is progressing well.
Rolta has also maintained its leadership position in the Homeland Security market in India by providing a full range of solutions that covers Command & Control, Mission Critical Communications and Cutting-Edge Night Vision Optronics to equip the police and paramilitary forces with best-of-breed technologies. In use across the length and breadth of India, from Jammu & Kashmir to Kerala, from Maharashtra to Arunachal, these state-of-the art solutions are being actively used to serve and secure millions of citizens.