|NAME OF COMPANY||BUSINESS FOCUS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES||CONTACT DETAILS||POSTAL ADDRESS||WEBSITE||REMARKS|
|PHONE NO. / FAX|
|Max AeroSpace & Aviation Pvt. Ltd.||1) Maintenance Repair and Overhaul of Aircraft, Components and Engines;
2) Aircraft Modification;
3) Airborne weapon systems integration
4) Small Arms and Ammunition
5) Manufacture of Test Equipment
|firstname.lastname@example.org||HANGAR NO. C1, JUHU AERODROME, JUHU, MUMBAI 400056, INDIA||www.maxaerospace.com|
MAX AEROSPACE & AVIATION PVT. LTD. India’s leading private sector MRO (Maintenance Repair Overhaul) established in 1994. The company provides Aviation Engineering Services to Military aircraft. Further, the company has also established the following subsidiaries:
• MAXAERO AIRCRAFT ENGINES PVT. LTD.: Joint venture with SNECMA, France. Authorized for Distribution and MRO of military Aircraft Engines including M53 P2 Engines installed on MIRAGE 2000 Aircraft.
• MAX MRO SERVICES PVT. LTD.: Joint venture with AFI KLM (E&M) and provides MRO support to major Commercial Airlines in India and abroad.
MAX AEROSPACE & AVIATION PVT. LTD. has the following approvals:
• Centre for Military Airworthiness & Certification. (CEMILAC)
• DOMW (Defence Offset Management Wing)
• Industrial License (Government of India)
• AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 Certification
• Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
• European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
• Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
The Company has Industrial License to manufacture Military Aircrafts, Missiles, Small Arms & Armaments and Aircraft Components.
MAX AEROSPACE & AVIATION PVT. LTD. has gained experience and performed a number of indigenous manufacturing jobs as well as undertaken technology up-gradation. Some of our major on-line projects include:
• Expansion of facilities for maintenance, repair, overhaul and testing of Aircraft components and systems.
• Airborne Mission System Installation, Integration and Structural Repairs / modifications on Military Aircraft and Helicopters.
• Design, Development, Manufacturing of Mechanical Interfaces, Adapters, Mounting brackets and radomes including stress analysis and their installation on aircraft.
• Manufacturing of Harnesses and their installation on aircraft.
• Ground testing of the system on aircraft as per OEM specification.
• Design and manufacture of Avionics Test Benches and Aircraft Mock-up.
• Establishment of MRO facility for heavy maintenance of Military Aircraft.
• Procurement and assimilation of appropriate technologies for Military applications.