Indian Olympic Association thanks state bodies, federations for COVID-19 relief
- The Kho Kho Federation of India has pledged to donate Rs 11 lakh while the Indian Weightlifting Federation, India Taekwondo and Modern Pentathlon Federation of India announced donations of Rs 1 lakh each.
- Hockey India also increased its contribution to Rs 1 crore. The All India Football Federation has pledged to donate Rs 25 lakh.
- Boxing Federation of India has donated Rs 11 lakh while the Indian Golf Union has decided to donate Rs 10 lakh.
- Athletics Federation of India announced a contribution of Rs 2.50 lakh and the Wushu Association of India will donate Rs 2 lakh.
- The Handball Federation of India and Swimming Federation of India will donate Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 51,000, respectively.
- Table Tennis Federation of India gave Rs 5 lakh and Basketball Federation of India pledged to donate Rs 5 lakh.
- State Olympic association from Arunachal, Meghalaya, and Sikkim have pledged to donate Rs 1 lakh, Rs 50,000 and Rs 25,000 respectively.